Type: social clinic
no active places as of September 2017
"The unMonastery is a social clinic for the future. It is a place-based social innovation is aimed at addressing the interlinked needs of empty space, unemployment and depleting social services by embedding committed, skilled individuals within communities that could benefit from their presence"
- selectively open to public (calls to participation + selection process)
- Matera, Italy not active in late 2015 (?)
- Athens, Greece coliving group running (late 2015)
- Status update article from 2015-11-16
- "Unmonastery BIOS" (unreleased) and Code/Uncode book
- They've distilled a kind of code of conduct inspired by monastary life: "Book of mistakes"