Lithuania is connected to neighbouring countries with cheap bus companies (e.g. Polskibus, Simple Express, Ecolines, Eurolines) and mostly to the west with cheap airlines. Within the country you can also travel by trains. Check Litrail.lt for timetables and prices.
Bus+train timetables you can also check via 118.lt
Lunch in a restaurant costs usually 3-5e and a beer for 2-3e. Cheapest food can be found from markets. People sometimes sell vegetables, berries, mushrooms and honey at roadsides.
Ezys by Omnitel is cheap option for mobile internet and easy to top up by credit card (or at local shops).
Free wi-fi zones
- Vilnius - Cathedral Square, Vilnius, Gediminas Avenue, Vokiečių Street, Vilnius International Airport
- Kaunas - Laisvė Avenue
- Klaipėda - Theatre Square, The New Ferry
- Šiauliai - Vilnius pedestrian boulevard
- Panevėžys - Laisvė Square, Senvagė. 
Lithuania is a member state of the Schengen Agreement.
- Street musicians day (Gatvės muzikos diena) in May