Acorn and Mushroom Sauce
This is a recipe for Acorn and Mushroom Sauce a type of Food.
Error creating thumbnail: File missing
Picked up by the Skillsurfers
- mushroom sauce (can substituted with normal mushrooms)
- soya cream
- margarita leaves (I mean this plant es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bellis_perennis
- looks like daisy, pick them before margarita is flowering)
- olive oil
- peel acorns.
- leave them soaking in a salty water overnight.
- chop acorns into small pieces and roast them untill they become crunchy and brownish.
- chop margarita leaves and cook for 2 mintues in olive oil.
- mix margarita leaves and roasted acorns with salt and 2 tablespoons of water, then cook on a low fire until acorns are becoming soft.
- add soya cream and mushroom sauce, stir and and cook it all together until all ingredients are soft and all the tastes are mixed together smoothly.
Nam yam, eat with chapati, boiled potatatoes, rice, wild lettuce salad etc. etc.!