Nomadwiki is a wiki for nomads, started by some of the same community who brought you nomadbase.org, Hitchwiki, Trashwiki, Couchwiki, Sharewiki and more.
- Bread and Crumbs (Hitchhiking E-Zine)
- Random Roads (Hitchhiking E-Zine)
- Vagabundus (Picture blog)
- Hitch-Hikers Handbook - Aimed at budget travellers
- The Happy Hobos (Community Blog) - Aimed at nomads. Has lots of interviews.
- Nowgasm (Personal Blog by the Sunhitcher)
- Balkanbee (Personal Blog by Just a girl hitchhiking around)
- Brian Cray - Budget Travel (Personal Blog with stories on misfit travel, bicycle touring, hitchhiking, train hopping, and wandering)
- freddyinchina (Personal Blog about a bike tour in China.)
- A Girl and her Thumb (Personal Blog)
- Ania & Anto travelling the world (Personal Blog)
- Die Schwarzen Katzen (Personal Blog)
- The Kepesita Expedition - Hitchhiking the world (Personal Blog)
- Dirty Smelly Travelling (Personal Blog)
- Roadside Reports (Personal Blog) - A Hitchhiker's Exploration of the World of Geography and the Geography of the World
- Roadside Letters (Personal Blog) - Letters from the home of the hitchhiker
- The Nomad Farmer; or, No Mad Farmer.
- Journal of Nomads. Cynthia and Niko are hitchhiking around the world for 4 years.
- Blog from Jeremy Marie called from Tour-Du-Monde-Autostop. Interviewed here.
- Byways, not highways Of Soft-Porn, Sheikhs and Dunes
- Lewis Mcdonnell's blog.
- Grinnin' Sinner's blog about being on the road in the 90s.
- Blog from Danie, a nomad.
- Hitchhike the World from Patrick (RIP, 2016).
- Nomadic Ku.
- Leo's blog.
- Professional Hitchhiker with alot of followers.