Traveling with children
While being a nomad is sometimes traveling alone, it often may mean traveling with others, for short or long periods. Sometimes, it may include your child. Having a child (or children) should not disqualify you.
- The Vagabond Family that answers some basic questions.
- Education and socialization.
- Long term Travel As Education. It was published on Boots-N-All.
- Road Schooling 101. Published in Wandr’ly Magazine with lots of resources and age leveled recommendations.
- How to Take Your Kids Out Of School and travel with the teacher’s blessing.
- Five Great Resources for World Schooling on Wandering Educators.
- Traveling with Children in Central America on the Irish Times Newspaper.
- Petit Bibi on the road - Sitarane's ordeal hitchhiking around the world with Weirdo and Cranky
- World's youngest backpacker.
- Why I Hitchhike with My 5 Year Old Daughter.
- This backpacking family have taken their baby to 20 different countries.
- Mom Goes Camping
- Micro Adventures with Kids.