FREIraum in Bad Hersfeld
|Last visit||never update|
36251 Bad Hersfeld
[[coordinates::50.86916,9.71084|]] [[Latitude::50.86916|]] [[Longitude::9.71084|]]
"The FREIraum offers the opportunity to be self-organized, creative and take responsibility and cooperate with others."
It belongs to the Freiräume foundation and has a free shop, "living room" as place to meet others, repair cafe for electric devices, sewing space to repair or change clothes, youth's place, music room, tea kitchen, library and practicing space for bands. No accommodation.
It is open for all people indifferently on their origin or social status on mondays (4:30–6 p.m.), tuesdays (10–12 a.m.) and thursdays (3-6 p.m.).
For the free shop several rules have been published on the website (in german):
- there are no customers, everyone works voluntarily
- donated material has to be clean and intact
- if you donate, please take some time to sort it in
- exchange is no must
- taking is limited to 5 pieces, not for (re-)selling
- coffee and tee for donation at will