The northernmost part of Scandinavia is within the Arctic, where nature is stunning.
- Copenhagen — in Denmark
- Helsinki — in Finland
- Oslo — in Norway
- Reykjavík — in Iceland, the northernmost capital of the world
- Stockholm — in Sweden
- Gotland — the largest island in the Baltic Sea, with the UNESCO heritage main town of Visby and great partying in the summer
- Jostedalsbreen — the largest glacier on the European mainland
- Kullaberg — a nature reserve in southern Sweden
- Mývatn — a lake region near Akureyri in the north of Iceland
- Nordkapp — this cliff is the northernmost point of continental Europe. Quite overrated but popular destination as an "achievement".
- Nuuksio National Park — a pint-sized nature reserve just 35 km from Helsinki