Communicate with nomads
Communicate with other nomads can be really useful. For example to find travel partners, hosts, and so on. Internet is great for that, there are different way to do it, some are more efficient.
- Hitchhiking BeWelcome group : http://www.bewelcome.org/groups/33/forum
- Nomads BeWelcome group : http://www.bewelcome.org/groups/1763
- Facebook Hitchgathering group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/hitchgathering/
- Facebook nomads group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/FREE.NOMADS/
- Couchsurfing hitchhikers group : https://www.couchsurfing.org/group.html?gid=12
- The Hitchwiki.org groups : http://hitchwiki.org/groups/
- Hitchgathering mailing list: http://lists.freeactive.net/listinfo.cgi/hitch-freeactive.net
- Circle letter: http://lists.rainbowgathering.eu/mailman/listinfo/circleletter
- Circle letter European: http://lists.rainbowgathering.eu/mailman/listinfo/european / http://circleletter.rainbowgathering.eu/
a word on Facebook
Facebook groups are great, because a lot of persons are reading it and using it. It's really efficient But some nomads choose not to use Facebook because of matters like internet neutrality, privacy, decentralization, or simply because they don't want to give their personal data to US capitalist companies. So please use also alternative to communicate with nomads, so the ones who don't want to use facebook can still communicate with nomads. This apply to other similar social network.