Communicate with nomads
Communicating with other nomads can be really useful. For example to find travel partners, hosts, and so on. Internet is great for that, there are different way to do it, some are more efficient.
- BeWelcome Hitchhiking group
- BeWelcome Nomads group
- Facebook Hitchgathering group
- Facebook Hitchhikers without borders group
- Facebook Nomads group
- Couchsurfing hitchhikers group
- Hitchwiki forums
- Hitchgathering mailing list
- Circle letter (Rainbow Gathering)
- Circle letter European (Rainbow Gathering) alternative
a word on Facebook
Facebook groups are great, because a lot of persons are reading it and using it. It's really efficient But some nomads choose not to use Facebook because of matters like internet neutrality, privacy, decentralisation, or simply because they don't want to give their personal data to US capitalist companies. So please use also alternative to communicate with nomads, so the ones who don't want to use Facebook can still communicate with nomads. This apply to other similar social network.