|Name||Omni Commons[[name::Omni Commons|]]|
|Last visit||never update|
[[coordinates::37.83495,-122.26431|]] [[Latitude::37.83495|]] [[Longitude::-122.26431|]]
"A collective space to share and commune in Oakland, California."
"What if one of the largest community centers and venue spaces in the Bay Area was run in a spirit of radical generosity, by a volunteer collective where everybody is a leader? We're trying to do just that"
- Art Bison Design Coop is a feminist organization producing radical screenprints and hand-dyed products.
- Bay Area Public School is a free, self-organizing, anti-capitalist school with radical and contestatory politics.
- Chiapas Support Committee supports autonomous health care and education in Zapatista communities.
- Counter Culture Labs is a citizen science and DIYbio space that is open sourcing biology.
- Food Not Bombs has been bringing free food to parks, political events, neighborhood gatherings, and social centers since 1991.
- Global Communication, Education and Art provides support for immigrant families in the form of language classes, youth music programs, and homework assistance.
- Global Women's Strike - Omni Collective is an international network working toward the return of military spending to the community starting with women, the main caregivers everywhere.
- Liberated Lens is a radical film & video collective dedicated to social change.
- Phat Beets is a food justice group building farmers markets and gardens in North Oakland.
- Sudo Room is a place to build, learn, reclaim technology for the people, and create alternatives to the tech industry
- Timeless, Infinite Light is an Oakland small press focused on contemporary poetry and critical theory.